Hi everyone! Since I wasn't sure how to attach my unit 9 project in this blog, I put it in the doc sharing- you can access it there and comment on it here if you'd like.
Hope everyone is having a great week and that it's not too stressful with end of term final projects. Blessings to you all as you continue on your journey to finding greater health, happiness and wholeness!
Keep in touch!
Steph Greiner
Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI read your report and I am impressed with the entire thing. I loved how you made goals for yourself and set time lines to focus on achieving your goals. I think that 6 months is a great time span to check in with yourself and goals to see if you were successful. I am going to take some of your ideas (well, just the one about checking in with myself in 6 months). I am looking forward to sitting down and finishing my paper, to have the ability to reflect on myself and what I have gotten out of this class, I think will be huge! I am hoping that after I am done with school in April, I will be more able to start focusing on myself and less on those around me. I know that once I do that I will start feeling better and being a healthier me.
I am glad you shared your project, thank you!
I hope the best for you in your future endevors.
Stacey